What is ScreenScape Connect?
ScreenScape Connect is a powerful smart device that plugs into the HDMI port of a TV to turn your TV screen into a dynamic digital sign. Once the device is connected to the Internet, your screen can then be updated, monitored and managed over the web using ScreenScape.com.
How do I get the device online?
To connect the device to a wireless network, you will need to authorize the device on your own network using a modern Smart Phone or USB keyboard.
If wireless is not an option you can also request a USB-to-Ethernet adapter and connect your device directly to your LAN using a standard Ethernet connection.
Assuming your network settings remain constant, once the device is connected this set up procedure is not repeated.
How do I update the content?
You can create content, playlists and manage it all remotely through an account at ScreenScape.com. ScreenScape’s content management software allows you to create and manage content individually as the manager of one venue OR collaboratively as a member of one or more larger groups.
What are the key business benefits of ScreenScape Connect?
ScreenScape Connect offers important advantages over other conventional digital signage media players. Depending on your specific project needs these advantages may include:
- Low capital cost for the media player
- Eliminate capital cost for unnecessary peripheral equipment (i.e. freedom to use existing TVs)
- Simple setup process (plug it in and it works)
- Do-it-yourself installation (i.e. where TV is already in place)
- Simplify the project. Easy deployments can save thousands!
- Easy maintenance (easy to replace without rolling a truck)