About ScreenScape Connect
What is ScreenScape Connect?
ScreenScape Connect is a smart plug & play device that allows users to turn any TV screen into a digital sign. Once connected, your screen can be updated, monitored and managed over the web using ScreenScape.com.
How do I get the device online?
To receive content updates your device needs to get connected. To connect the device to a wireless network, you will need to authorize the device on your own network. A standard wired USB keyboard, or a wireless keyboard, will be needed in order to type a name and password for the network. Once connected, this step is not repeated.
How do I update the content?
You can create content, playlists and manage it all remotely through an account at ScreenScape.com. ScreenScape’s content management software allows you create and manage content individually as the manager of one venue OR collaboratively as a member of one or more larger groups.
What are the key business benefits of ScreenScape Connect?
ScreenScape Connect offers important advantages over other conventional digital signage media players.
Depending on your specific project needs these advantages may include:
- Low capital cost for the media player
- Eliminate capital cost for unnecessary peripheral equipment (i.e. freedom to use existing TVs)
- Simple setup process (plug it in and it works)
- Do-it-yourself installation (i.e. where TV is already in place)
- Simplify the project. Easy deployments can save thousands!
- Easy maintenance (easy to replace without rolling a truck)
What are the special features of the device?
Beyond the significant capital cost savings vis-a-vis traditional digital signage media player requirements, the ScreenScape Connect solution is a streamlined approach that makes digital signage practical for businesses of all kinds.
Special features include:
- Hardened, Purpose-driven design – engineered by ScreenScape to perform as a secure digital sign.
- Minimal configuration – Plug it in, get it online and it works with your ScreenScape account. No OS home screen, no online app store downloads, no complex software setup & configuration process.
- Optional built-in capabilities for remote monitoring and management – visualize your network of devices, monitor health and performance and control each device separately. This includes remote reboot, remote screen capture and more. Additional fees apply.
- Optional Bandwidth Optimization – control bandwidth settings at a device level. Additional fees apply.
- Streamlined boot process – the device boots up directly to become a digital sign in ~30 seconds
- Silent over-the-air updates – software updates occur without disrupting the device
- Secure – the device is NOT rooted. Tamper proof design that leverages best-of-breed security practices. Encrypted transmission of content.
All ScreenScape plans come with a device, content management software and free training and support. All pricing is in USD. Device shipping costs are extra.
We offer two service plans. Choose the plan that works best for you:
$0 upfront, $40/mo subscription, 3 year term.
This is our most popular option. We are thrilled to be able to provide you with a device, free of charge, when you sign up to ScreenScape for a 3 year term. (*Not available for purchase online, please contact us)
$200 upfront, $40/mo, pay as you go.
If you don’t want to make a commitment to ScreenScape you can simply pay for the device and pay as you go. Under this plan you can cancel your subscription any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer volume discounts?
Corporate plans of 10 or more devices may be eligible for a volume discount. Contact us to learn more.
Does ScreenScape offer additional services to professional network operators?
In addition to our ScreenScape Connect device plans, we sell the following premium Add-ons. Contact us to learn more.
- Platinum Brand (white label offering) +$10 per device
- Platinum Control (integrated device management) +$10 per device
- Custom Template Creation services.+$150/hr
How do I order a device?