Professional-Grade Digital Signage Appliance
The ScreenScape Connect Pro media player is an industrial-grade digital signage appliance that can power up to two digital signs with the same content playing on each simultaneously. Once the device is connected to the Internet, your screens can then be updated, monitored and managed remotely over the web using our industry leading digital signage software.
For basic needs, see ScreenScape Connect
How do I get the device online?
The Connect Pro can be connected directly to your LAN using a standard integrated Ethernet connection.
You can also connect the device to a wireless network. To do so you will need to authorize the device on your own network using a modern Smart Phone or USB keyboard.
Assuming your network settings remain constant, once the device is connected this set up procedure is not repeated.
How do I update the content?
You can import assets, create media from scratch, design your own playlist, and monitor your appliance remotely through an account at ScreenScape.com.
Optionally, you can also invite other stakeholders inside or outside your organization to collaborate with you on creating content and managing your network.
Connect Pro Features
- Greater Processing Power – Intel Atom 2.0GHz quad-core processor with HD graphics for smooth playback of high fidelity animations and videos
- More Storage – 64GB mSATA SSD for faster system boot and low heat emission
- Rugged Yet Slim – With a rugged fanless design, the Connect Pro can operate in extreme physical conditions (-40°C – 70°C, -40°F – 158°F)
- Professional – Automatic power on/off scheduling, automatic power recovery, low temperature boot protection and hardware monitoring.
Business benefits of ScreenScape Connect Pro
Connect Pro combines the ease of use of ScreenScape Connect with the advanced features you’d expect in a professional appliance. The Connect Pro reliably delivers rich content through one or two high-definition HDMI displays while offering a range of connectivity options.
Super slim, the unit can fit into the tightest of spaces behind displays and can be trusted in harsh indoor and outdoor environments. Depending on your specific project needs these advantages may include:
- Eliminate capital cost for unnecessary peripheral equipment (i.e. freedom to use existing TVs)
- Simple setup process (plug it in and it works)
- No complex configuration steps, no app store downloads
- Do-it-yourself installation (i.e. where TV is already in place)
- Simplify the project. Easy deployments can save thousands!
- Easy maintenance (easy to replace without rolling a truck)
ScreenScape Connect pairs with ScreenScape Media Manager to make Digital Signage a simple all-in-one solution. Why ScreenScape?
Simple Setup, Superior Design
Set up in minutes with no IT mess. Our Media Manager is packed with professionally designed templates and media assets to create beautiful digital signs for your business with less investment and less hassle.
Scalable and Collaborative
The true value of place-based media is unlocked when your network is running at full scale with a full complement of screens at every location that matters. Collaborate and share content with industry and community partners.
Save thousands on creative services, deployment challenges, and equipment costs. Our plug and play device can dramatically simplify a large scale roll out and our media editing tools allow non-professionals to achieve professional results. No hidden fees, no surprises. See pricing.
Influence buying decisions and boost sales. Keep employees engaged and informed. From offices to shop floors, digital signage has now become a must-have communication tool at retail and in the workplace.