Plug and Play Digital Signage Hardware
What is ScreenScape Connect?
ScreenScape Connect is a powerful smart digital signage hardware device that plugs into the HDMI port of a TV to turn your TV screen into a dynamic digital sign. Also known as a media player, once the device is connected to the Internet, your screen can then be updated, monitored and managed over the web using our industry leading digital signage software.
How do I get the device online?
To connect the device to a wireless network, you will need to authorize the device on your own network using a modern Smart Phone or USB keyboard.
If wireless is not an option you can also request a USB-to-Ethernet adapter and connect your device directly to your LAN using a standard Ethernet connection.
Assuming your network settings remain constant, once the device is connected this set up procedure is not repeated.
How do I update the content?
You can import assets, create media from scratch, design any number of unique playlists, and monitor your devices remotely through an account at ScreenScape.com.
Optionally, you can also invite other stakeholders inside or outside your organization to collaborate with you on creating content and managing your network.
What are the key business benefits of ScreenScape Connect?
ScreenScape Connect offers important advantages over other conventional digital signage media players. Depending on your specific project needs these advantages may include:
- Low capital cost for the media player
- Eliminate capital cost for unnecessary peripheral equipment (i.e. freedom to use existing TVs)
- Simple setup process (plug it in and it works)
- Do-it-yourself installation (i.e. where TV is already in place)
- Simplify the project. Easy deployments can save thousands!
- Easy maintenance (easy to replace without rolling a truck)