Careers at ScreenScape
ScreenScape makes software that helps businesses connect and control screens over the Internet. Bring your talent and great ideas and help us build something special for others.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
ScreenScape Networks Inc. (“ScreenScape”) makes software that helps businesses connect and control screens over the Internet. ScreenScape is seeking a Development Operations (DevOps) Engineer to join our Operations Team in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. If this sounds like you we invite you to bring your talent and great ideas and help us build something special for others.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the DevOps Engineer role is to support, design, and maintain Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines to support mission critical cloud services in a mixed stack. The DevOps engineer participates in the design and maintenance of cloud services and managing a global network of ScreenScape devices. They collaborate with product management, software development, quality assurance and customer success professionals to determine requirements and implement solutions.
Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate competency in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience administering cloud resources with Amazon Web Services
- Experience administering on premise infrastructure
- Exposure to APM tools such as NewRelic, Datadog, AppDynamics or experience with IT Infrastructure tools such as SolarWinds, ScienceLogic, or Nagios
- Operating system administration with Windows, Linux, Unix, or Android
- Experience with web and application services such as Ngnix, Apache httpd, Apache tomcat, Node
- Experience with WIFI and LAN technologies such as LTM, ASA, SonicWall, Barracuda, CheckPoint, Captive portal, 802.11x, VLANs, Routing, VPN
Skills and experience in one or more of the following areas will be considered an asset:
- AWS Cloudfront
- AWS Simple Storage Services
- AWS Virtual Private Clouds
- AWS RDS
- AWS EC2
- AWS IAM
- AWS CloudWatch
- AWS Route 53
- AWS Simple Email Service
- AWS Cloudformation
- AWS Codedeploy
- Cyber security
The following character traits are considered desirable in a successful candidate:
- Good attitude
- Sense of humour
- Good listener
Salary and benefits offered for this position to be set commensurate with the number of years of relevant experience possessed by the successful candidate.
About ScreenScape Networks Inc.
ScreenScape Networks is a dynamic young company that requires every member of its team to wear multiple hats and possess a self-starter attitude.
ScreenScape makes software that helps businesses connect and control screens over the Internet. Using a simple plug and play device, ScreenScape customers can turn any screen into a connected digital sign. Once a screen is connected it can be updated, monitored and managed over the Internet using ScreenScape.com.
Brand marketers and retail networks use the technology to publish digital signage content on screens inside their stores. Health clinics, university campuses and other kinds of venues use it to engage and entertain their visitors. It’s part of a growing technology arena called place-based media that is rapidly turning TV screens outside the home into location-specific media channels.
ScreenScape is an equal opportunity employer.
Find out more at www.screenscape.com
To apply submit your resume to email@example.com. Reference “DevOps Engineer” in the subject.
ScreenScape is seeking a top notch software professional to join its Product team.
We offer a fast paced, tight knit and collaborative development environment. We value ingenuity, reliability and productivity expressed through clean production code. We are looking for a professional that takes pride in crafting code that’s ready for the big leagues.
You will be asked to think big and contribute great ideas in wide ranging Product discussions. In our team environment you will acquire collaborative experience with top notch engineers who bring world class skills to the table.
The Product team at ScreenScape is growing – applicants with Leadership qualities and high growth potential will be given preference.
- Application design and development of our customer-facing front-end
- Functional testing, code review, and peer review
- Bug fixes and maintenance
- Technical documentation
- Requirements analysis
- 5+ years web development
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with additional core front-end technologies (HTML5, Web APIs, CSS), tools and components
- Experience using GitHub in a professional environment
- Experience delivering software-as-a-service solutions to customers
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (XP, TDD)
- Experience delivering mobile applications
ScreenScape Networks Inc. is currently seeking Account Executives.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Office, the primary role of Account Executives at ScreenScape is to assure the profitable execution of its business mission, through sales of its products & services and care for its customers.
Account Executives are responsible for the development of strategies and methods designed to achieve revenue acceleration and the profitable growth of the company. Ultimately they lead in the building and managing of a healthy pipeline of prospects and opportunities, generated directly and through the effective use of partners, and the conversion of those opportunities into secure, permanent revenue streams for the company.
- Source, develop and secure long term relationships with customers.
- Responsible for the development of a qualified pipeline of opportunities.
- Proactively evangelize and educate the business community on the benefits of ScreenScape
- Play a positive role on an energized sales team responsible for driving new business across multiple industry sectors.
- Proven track record of achievement in a sales environment with focus on attainment of quarterly goals.
- Strong, relationship-based strategic and solution selling skills.
- Must be a competitive self-starter and proven “closer” able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and closing skills.
- A proficiency with Salesforce.com is considered a strong asset.
- University degree coupled with a minimum of 5 years of sales or business development experience.
If you’re qualified and interested in exploring this exciting opportunity please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume. Please reference “Account Executive” in the subject.