Careers at ScreenScape
Ready for your next challenge? Bring your talent and energies to ScreenScape and join a dedicated team of software professionals who take pride in creating the digital signage platform of the future. We are currently hiring for the following positions.
Chief Growth Officer
ScreenScape Networks Inc. is seeking a Chief Growth Officer (CGO).
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Growth Officer will have a seat at the leadership table and will be continually involved in shaping the strategy of the Company. The primary role of the Chief Growth Officer at ScreenScape is to assure the profitable execution of its business mission, through the marketing, sales, and servicing of its products & services, and the care of its customers.
More specifically the Chief Growth Officer is responsible for catalyzing the growth of the company measured in terms of acquiring new users, stemming attrition and driving new revenue.
- Leader of MSC team (comprised of Marketing, Sales, and Customer success teams)
- Chief vocal advocate of the organization
- Ensures MSC team has sufficient and up-to-date information
- Looks to the future for change opportunities in MSC organization
- Interfaces between MSC organization and other stakeholders
- Metrics-driven, analytical, strategic thinker
- Formulates policies, makes planning recommendations to the CEO
- Oversees operations of the MSC organization
- Implements plans within MSC organization
- Manages human resources of MSC organization
- Manages financial and physical resources of MSC organization
- Actively leads sales activities by example
- Performs sales demonstrations and closes business
The Chief Growth Officer will lead the MSC organization comprised of Marketing, Sales (including business development), and Customer success functions. The Chief Growth Officer is responsible for the development of strategies and methods designed to achieve revenue acceleration and profitable growth. They lead in the building and managing of a healthy pipeline of prospects and opportunities, generated directly and through the effective use of partners, and the conversion of those opportunities into secure, permanent revenue streams for the company. The CGO takes full accountability company-wide for agreed upon sales quotas and their achievement by each sales team member and the sales team as a whole. The Chief Growth Officer accepts accountability for the successful development of new sales channels to augment those already in place.
- Directly responsible for the company’s customer acquisition and retention and revenue acceleration.
- In cooperation with CEO, develops plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s MSC goals
- Builds a foundation for excellence in customer adoption through the use of cost-effective processes, metrics, and best practices
- Manages the use of budgets
- Manages the MSC teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Defines and oversees incentive programs that motivate the MSC team to achieve their targets
- Defines and coordinates MSC training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company objectives
- Actively books and performs strategic sales demonstrations, both online and in person
- Leads in the efforts to build a robust indirect sales strategy, channel strategy, and partner community
- Exceeds customer expectations and contributes to a high level of customer satisfaction
- In coordination with the CEO and other executive staff, hires and develops MSC staff
- Provides detailed and accurate revenue forecasting
- Compiles information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitors customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
An ideal candidate will possess a self-starter attitude and demonstrate an intimate knowledge of Internet business models. They will also have a deep understanding and appreciation for all stages of the customer lifecycle including acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referral.
- 8+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of driving growth.
- Senior sales management experience is considered an asset.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and familiarity with the strategies and tactics needed to develop and grow new business opportunities.
- Committed to continuous improvement in managing all aspects of the business.
- Advanced leadership and management skills with a proven track record of delegating and directing to meet and exceed results.
- Ability to provide ongoing formal and informal training to drive career development of direct reports.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and proactive in identifying issues and recommending solutions.
About ScreenScape Networks
ScreenScape makes software that helps businesses connect and control screens over the Internet. Using a simple plug and play device, ScreenScape customers can turn any screen into a connected digital sign. Once a screen is connected it can be updated, monitored and managed over the Internet using ScreenScape.com.
Brand marketers and retail networks use the technology to publish digital signage content on screens inside their stores. Health clinics, university campuses and other kinds of venues use it to engage and entertain their visitors. It’s part of a growing technology arena called place-based media that is rapidly turning TV screens outside the home into location-specific media channels.
To apply submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference “Chief Growth Officer” in the subject.