Careers at ScreenScape
ScreenScape makes software that helps businesses connect and control screens over the Internet. Bring your talent and great ideas and help us build something special for others.
For more information contact ScreenScape
Senior Software Developer
Join the ScreenScape team as we continue to flex our muscle in the IoT space. We’re building on our success in the world of Internet-connected devices, and seek team members with big ideas, solid problem-solving skills, and a strong technical background.
Our product has many facets, including web UX, a scalable server architecture, and of course, devices and networks. There are many opportunities to learn, contribute, and share with the team as we grow together.
Work with Dev and Product Management teams to understand business needs and design new features
Lead the implementation of code solutions for new features and demonstrate the finished product
Contribute to design and implementation of embedded systems
Maintain and enhance code to support existing customers
Recommend tools and practices that will improve our product and process
Lead by example and mentor other members of the Dev team
5+ professional app/web development (or equivalent)
3+ years Java development
2+ years database development
Experience with Eclipse (or equivalent)
Knowledge of JUnit and unit-testing
Working knowledge of Android/Windows customization
Solid work ethic and a positive attitude
Strong written and oral communication skills
Bonus Skills(or …learning opportunities!):
Experience developing hardware and software solutions for embedded systems
Experience with Hibernate, Spring
Knowledge of MySQL, Tomcat
Working knowledge of CI servers (such as Jenkins)
Knowledge of hardware, networking
Mobile app development (HTML5 responsive design, Android, iOS)
ScreenScape Networks Inc. is currently seeking Account Executives.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Office, the primary role of Account Executives at ScreenScape is to assure the profitable execution of its business mission, through sales of its products & services and care for its customers.
Account Executives are responsible for the development of strategies and methods designed to achieve revenue acceleration and the profitable growth of the company. Ultimately they lead in the building and managing of a healthy pipeline of prospects and opportunities, generated directly and through the effective use of partners, and the conversion of those opportunities into secure, permanent revenue streams for the company.
- Source, develop and secure long term relationships with customers.
- Responsible for the development of a qualified pipeline of opportunities.
- Proactively evangelize and educate the business community on the benefits of ScreenScape
- Play a positive role on an energized sales team responsible for driving new business across multiple industry sectors.
- Proven track record of achievement in a sales environment with focus on attainment of quarterly goals.
- Strong, relationship-based strategic and solution selling skills.
- Must be a competitive self-starter and proven “closer” able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and closing skills.
- A proficiency with Salesforce.com is considered a strong asset.
- University degree coupled with a minimum of 5 years of sales or business development experience.
ScreenScape is hiring in Charlottetown, PEI and Vancouver, BC (work from home)
If you’re qualified and interested in exploring this exciting opportunity please respond to email@example.com with a copy of your resume. Please reference “Account Executive” in the subject.