Careers at ScreenScape
ScreenScape makes software that helps businesses connect and control screens over the Internet. Bring your talent and great ideas and help us build something special for others.
For more information contact ScreenScape
Customer Success Specialist
Join the ScreenScape team as we continue to flex our muscle in the IoT space. We’re hiring to build on our success in the world of Internet-connected digital signage. Our team members are excellent communicators with solid problem-solving skills.
At ScreenScape, the Customer Success function exists to ensure the happiness and retention our customers. The Customer Success Specialist is directly responsible for overseeing the ongoing success of all customers using ScreenScape.
Customer Success ensures that the resources and solutions needed by our customers are available whenever and wherever needed. This includes the knowledge management of our “ScreenScape.com/Support” site help section and FAQs along with direct inbound customer support inquires from our clients. Customer Success is also an extension of our internal Development and Operations team, who blend analytics with personalized service to keep our customer community productive, successful and happy.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be tasked with supporting both our legacy and new clients with technical inquiries and issues (by phone or email) that are part of their ScreenScape deployment and/or ongoing operations. You will ensure that issues are escalated accordingly and work with both the Development and Operations team to resolve tickets within reasonable time frames. You will work with the team to acquire expert knowledge of ScreenScape products and services and respond to customer needs in various contexts.
To reach these goals, you will build a foundation for excellence in customer retention through the establishment of processes, technology, metrics, and best practices. You will coordinate and work with various internal teams to ensure that the necessary documentation and Support resources are provided to our customers as needed. You will also assist in creating and documenting Technical Support processes. You will take the initiative to ensure these processes are fully implemented at ScreenScape aiming to improve efficiencies within the company.
Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate strengths in the following areas:
- Superior customer interaction skills
- Online customer training
- Supporting web applications and Cloud solutions
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
- Provision of IT related services, technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows (desktop and server)
- Working across distributed teams
- Initiative to find answers to new questions
- SalesForce.com or similar CRM solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingualism (French) is a strong asset.
Training is provided. Typical working hours are 12:30pm to 9pm Monday to Friday.
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada
To apply submit your resume to email@example.com. Please reference “Customer Success Specialist” in the subject.
ScreenScape is seeking a top notch software professional to join its Product team.
We offer a fast paced, tight knit and collaborative development environment. We value ingenuity, reliability and productivity expressed through clean production code. We are looking for a professional that takes pride in crafting code that’s ready for the big leagues.
You will be asked to think big and contribute great ideas in wide ranging Product discussions. In our team environment you will acquire collaborative experience with top notch engineers who bring world class skills to the table.
The Product team at ScreenScape is growing – applicants with Leadership qualities and high growth potential will be given preference.
- Application design and development of our customer-facing front-end
- Functional testing, code review, and peer review
- Bug fixes and maintenance
- Technical documentation
- Requirements analysis
- 5+ years web development
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with additional core front-end technologies (HTML5, Web APIs, CSS), tools and components
- Experience using GitHub in a professional environment
- Experience delivering software-as-a-service solutions to customers
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (XP, TDD)
- Experience delivering mobile applications
ScreenScape Networks Inc. is currently seeking Account Executives.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Office, the primary role of Account Executives at ScreenScape is to assure the profitable execution of its business mission, through sales of its products & services and care for its customers.
Account Executives are responsible for the development of strategies and methods designed to achieve revenue acceleration and the profitable growth of the company. Ultimately they lead in the building and managing of a healthy pipeline of prospects and opportunities, generated directly and through the effective use of partners, and the conversion of those opportunities into secure, permanent revenue streams for the company.
- Source, develop and secure long term relationships with customers.
- Responsible for the development of a qualified pipeline of opportunities.
- Proactively evangelize and educate the business community on the benefits of ScreenScape
- Play a positive role on an energized sales team responsible for driving new business across multiple industry sectors.
- Proven track record of achievement in a sales environment with focus on attainment of quarterly goals.
- Strong, relationship-based strategic and solution selling skills.
- Must be a competitive self-starter and proven “closer” able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and closing skills.
- A proficiency with Salesforce.com is considered a strong asset.
- University degree coupled with a minimum of 5 years of sales or business development experience.
ScreenScape is hiring in Charlottetown, PEI and Vancouver, BC (work from home)
If you’re qualified and interested in exploring this exciting opportunity please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume. Please reference “Account Executive” in the subject.