Careers at ScreenScape
ScreenScape makes software that helps businesses connect and control screens over the Internet. Bring your talent and great ideas and help us build something special for others.
For more information contact ScreenScape
ScreenScape is seeking a top notch software professional to join its Product team.
We offer a fast paced, tight knit and collaborative development environment. We value ingenuity, reliability and productivity expressed through clean production code. We are looking for a professional that takes pride in crafting code that’s ready for the big leagues.
You will be asked to think big and contribute great ideas in wide ranging Product discussions. In our team environment you will acquire collaborative experience with top notch engineers who bring world class skills to the table.
The Product team at ScreenScape is growing – applicants with Leadership qualities and high growth potential will be given preference.
- Application design and development of our customer-facing front-end
- Functional testing, code review, and peer review
- Bug fixes and maintenance
- Technical documentation
- Requirements analysis
- 5+ years web development
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with additional core front-end technologies (HTML5, Web APIs, CSS), tools and components
- Experience using GitHub in a professional environment
- Experience delivering software-as-a-service solutions to customers
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (XP, TDD)
- Experience delivering mobile applications
ScreenScape Networks Inc. is currently seeking Account Executives.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Office, the primary role of Account Executives at ScreenScape is to assure the profitable execution of its business mission, through sales of its products & services and care for its customers.
Account Executives are responsible for the development of strategies and methods designed to achieve revenue acceleration and the profitable growth of the company. Ultimately they lead in the building and managing of a healthy pipeline of prospects and opportunities, generated directly and through the effective use of partners, and the conversion of those opportunities into secure, permanent revenue streams for the company.
- Source, develop and secure long term relationships with customers.
- Responsible for the development of a qualified pipeline of opportunities.
- Proactively evangelize and educate the business community on the benefits of ScreenScape
- Play a positive role on an energized sales team responsible for driving new business across multiple industry sectors.
- Proven track record of achievement in a sales environment with focus on attainment of quarterly goals.
- Strong, relationship-based strategic and solution selling skills.
- Must be a competitive self-starter and proven “closer” able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and closing skills.
- A proficiency with Salesforce.com is considered a strong asset.
- University degree coupled with a minimum of 5 years of sales or business development experience.
ScreenScape is hiring in Charlottetown, PEI and Vancouver, BC (work from home)
If you’re qualified and interested in exploring this exciting opportunity please respond to email@example.com with a copy of your resume. Please reference “Account Executive” in the subject.
ScreenScape Networks Inc. is seeking a Vice President, Sales.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the primary role of the VP, Sales at ScreenScape is to assure the profitable execution of its business mission, through the sales of its products & services, and the care of its customers.
Leader of the Sales team
Chief vocal advocate of the organization
- Visionary/Information Bearer
Ensures Sales team has sufficient and up-to-date information
Looks to the future for change opportunities in Sales organization
Interfaces between Sales organization and other stakeholders
- Decision Maker
Oversees operations of the Sales organization
Implements plans within Sales organization
Manages human resources of Sales organization
Manages financial and physical resources of Sales organization
- Sales Person
Actively leads sales activities by example
Performs online sales demos and closes business
Metrics-driven, analytical, strategic thinker
Formulates policies, makes planning recommendations to the CEO
The VP, Sales will lead the Sales organization and work closely alongside our Marketing and Customer Success functions. They are responsible for the execution of strategies and methods designed to achieve revenue acceleration and the profitable growth of the company. Ultimately they lead in the building and managing of a healthy pipeline of prospects and opportunities, generated directly and through the effective use of partners, and the conversion of those opportunities into secure, permanent revenue streams for the company.
- Directly responsible for the company’s revenue acceleration and profitability
- Actively books and performs sales demonstrations, both online and in person
- In cooperation with CEO, develops plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s Sales goals
- Builds a foundation for excellence in customer adoption through the use of cost-effective processes, metrics, and best practices
- Manages the use of budgets
- Manages the Sales team’s operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Defines and oversees incentive programs that motivate the Sales team to achieve their targets
- Defines and coordinates Sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company objectives
- Leads in the efforts to build a robust indirect sales strategy, channel strategy, and partner community
- Exceeds customer expectations and contributes to a high level of customer satisfaction
- In coordination with the CEO and other executive staff, hires and develop Sales staff
- Provides detailed and accurate revenue forecasting
- Compiles information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitors customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
An ideal candidate will possess a self-starter attitude and demonstrate an intimate knowledge of Internet business models. They will also have a deep understanding and appreciation for all stages of the customer lifecycle including acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referral.
- 8+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of driving growth.
- Senior sales management experience is considered an asset.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and familiarity with the strategies and tactics needed to develop and grow new business opportunities.
- Committed to continuous improvement in managing all aspects of the business.
- Advanced leadership and management skills with a proven track record of delegating and directing to meet and exceed results.
- Ability to provide ongoing formal and informal training to drive career development of direct reports.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and proactive in identifying issues and recommending solutions.
About ScreenScape Networks
ScreenScape makes software that helps businesses connect and control screens over the Internet. Using a simple plug and play device, ScreenScape customers can turn any screen into a connected digital sign. Once a screen is connected it can be updated, monitored and managed over the Internet using ScreenScape.com.
Brand marketers and retail networks use the technology to publish digital signage content on screens inside their stores. Health clinics, university campuses and other kinds of venues use it to engage and entertain their visitors. It’s part of a growing technology arena called place-based media that is rapidly turning TV screens outside the home into location-specific media channels.
To apply submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference “VP, Sales” in the subject line.