Careers at ScreenScape
ScreenScape makes software that helps businesses connect and control screens over the Internet. Bring your talent and great ideas and help us build something special for others.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
ScreenScape is seeking a top notch software professional to join its Product team.
We offer a fast paced, tight knit and collaborative development environment. We value ingenuity, reliability and productivity expressed through clean production code. We are looking for a professional that takes pride in crafting code that’s ready for the big leagues.
You will be asked to think big and contribute great ideas in wide ranging Product discussions. In our team environment you will acquire collaborative experience with top notch engineers who bring world class skills to the table.
The Product team at ScreenScape is growing – applicants with Leadership qualities and high growth potential will be given preference.
- Application design and development of our customer-facing front-end
- Functional testing, code review, and peer review
- Bug fixes and maintenance
- Technical documentation
- Requirements analysis
- 5+ years web development
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with additional core front-end technologies (HTML5, Web APIs, CSS), tools and components
- Experience using GitHub in a professional environment
- Experience delivering software-as-a-service solutions to customers
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (XP, TDD)
- Experience delivering mobile applications
ScreenScape Networks Inc. is currently seeking Account Executives.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Office, the primary role of Account Executives at ScreenScape is to assure the profitable execution of its business mission, through sales of its products & services and care for its customers.
Account Executives are responsible for the development of strategies and methods designed to achieve revenue acceleration and the profitable growth of the company. Ultimately they lead in the building and managing of a healthy pipeline of prospects and opportunities, generated directly and through the effective use of partners, and the conversion of those opportunities into secure, permanent revenue streams for the company.
- Source, develop and secure long term relationships with customers.
- Responsible for the development of a qualified pipeline of opportunities.
- Proactively evangelize and educate the business community on the benefits of ScreenScape
- Play a positive role on an energized sales team responsible for driving new business across multiple industry sectors.
- Proven track record of achievement in a sales environment with focus on attainment of quarterly goals.
- Strong, relationship-based strategic and solution selling skills.
- Must be a competitive self-starter and proven “closer” able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and closing skills.
- A proficiency with Salesforce.com is considered a strong asset.
- University degree coupled with a minimum of 5 years of sales or business development experience.
If you’re qualified and interested in exploring this exciting opportunity please respond to email@example.com with a copy of your resume. Please reference “Account Executive” in the subject.