Can I publish 3rd-party content from the Community to my group?
Yes, if you have a “Marketing Group”.
Distributing 3rd party Community content to your Group
- Login to your Group Account.
- Click on the Share button. Click “Content” and search for what you like and select it.
- In the preview panel on the right, click on the “Distribute to Group” icon.
- In Publishing, choose Tags and choose which venues you wish to distribute this content to. Click OK.
- Click the Publish button. Find the piece of content you just added. Click into it. An icon beside the content will identify it as content shared from the community.
- You can remove 3rd Party Content from your playlist at anytime via your group account, but you are not able to actually delete the content as it is owned by another member.