Device Installation & WiFi Setup
Setting up the ScreenScape Connect is quick and painless. With the proper equipment and a pre-mounted TV, you can be ready to go from start-to-finish in under 10 minutes.
Before you begin
Take a look at our Setup Checklist. Performing these checklist items in advance will streamline the physical setup of your device.
Detailed Setup Instructions
1. Attach the HDMI connector cable to the Connect device and plug it into an HDMI port on your display.
2. Attach the power cable to your Connect device and then plug the power adapter into a power source. The Power LED indicator will turn blue.
3. Turn on your display and change the source/input to the HDMI port you are using.
Note: It is not uncommon for some TVs to have defective HDMI ports, or HDMI ports that are not compatible with the Connect device. The result is that the TV will return a ‘No signal’ message – it will not recognize that there is anything plugged in to the HDMI port in question. The most common resolution to this issue is to choose a different HDMI port on the same television. Seating the device more firmly in the HDMI port, or adjusting the HDMI settings in the TV Setup may also resolve the issue.
4. Wait for the device to boot up. (This may take several minutes. Do not reboot during this process.)
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect a keyboard (required) and mouse (recommended) to connect to a WiFi network with internet access. Once your device in online, it will automatically be assigned to your new ScreenScape account.
6. On completion, your device will be setup and ready to display content. Login to your ScreenScape account to get started.