Content items are added to a Content Tag by dragging and dropping the items onto the tag.
To add a new item to a Content Tag:
- Go to the Publish tab.
- Select a content item from the Content area.
- If you don’t have any content items, you’ll have to create one first by going to the Create tab and selecting Create Content.
- To select many items at once, use Shift+click or Ctrl+click.
- Drag the item(s) to the tag listed under Content Tags.
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog box.
TIP #1: If you want to add ALL of the items from one tag to another tag, you can select the tag with the items and drag it directly to the new tag.
TIP #2: Adding content to tags also works in the other direction; you can drag and drop a Content Tag onto a content item to add the item to the tag.