The Asset Library stores the image and video assets that are used to create Content. Once an image or video is uploaded to the Asset Library, it can be used in any number of Content items.
You can manage your Asset Library from the Actions dropdown in Create or Publish. From this view you’ll be able to Upload or Delete assets. You can also Upload new assets on the fly while you’re creating new content in the Content Editor.
To manage images or videos
- From Create or Publish, select either Images or Videos from the Actions dropdown.
- Click Upload button
- Browse your local hard drive for the images or video you want to upload. Select the file(s) then click Open. Note: Up to 20 videos may be uploaded at one time. Up to 60 images may be uploaded at one time.
- The file(s) will upload
Once an asset is uploaded, it will be converted to a format compatible with your display. You will see a status message as it is being processed. Multiple assets may be converted at the same time.
To delete images or videos
- From Create or Publish, select either Images or Videos from the Asset dropdown.
- select the ‘X’ icon in the upper right corner of the asset thumbnail.
- Note that this will delete the item for future use, but existing content items that use the asset won’t be affected.
What types of videos and images are supported?
Find out more about supported video and image formats and resolutions here.