YouTube discontinued on Dell CloudConnect devices
If you are using a Dell CloudConnect to access ScreenScape4, please be advised: YouTube has discontinued service for their streaming video player for this generation of device.
The Dell CloudConnect device uses a version of Android that is no longer supported by YouTube. As a result, ScreenScape4 users with a YouTube item in their playlist will see a blank screen for the duration of the YouTube video when displaying content on a Dell CloudConnect.
- Replace the YouTube video item with a Hosted Video item uploaded to the ScreenScape service
- Remove the YouTube video from your playlist
- Contact ScreenScape Support for assistance in disabling streaming video – this will cause any YouTube items to be automatically skipped
- Replace your older Dell CloudConnect with a newer ScreenScape4 device model
- Consider moving your ScreenScape4 account to our latest release, ScreenScape5
We apologize for any disruption this may have caused.